mpv & associates
Typical search, selection and recruitment projects methodology :
- Define role, organisations structure, role functions, responsibilities, reporting, authority and other factors – JD.
- Identify attributes, qualifications, experience, mind-set and factors identifying the most suitable person to fulfill the role.
- Ascertain benefits package according to market, industry and sectors for similarly defined roles.
- Develop and design maximum effective advertising for this recruitment project
- Manage and record receipt of all replies to the advertisement and other identified candidates
- Manage applications for all suitable candidates.
- Comprehensive interviewing of candidates.
- Conduct detailed reference checks on selected candidates
- Coordinate testing appraisals (All testing will be at client cost)
- Prepare detailed interview summary for short-listed and recommended candidates
- Arrange client/candidate interviews
- Manage and if necessary negotiate salary package between candidate and client.
- Secure most effective offer from client to candidate
- Assist candidate to resign from their current position
- Advise all applicants of the outcome
- Manage the candidate until they commence in the new role
- Maintain client relations and candidate relations relating to the role